Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

Cannot find uart files

If you're having difficulty with Salvo's configuration options, post it here.

Cannot find uart files

Postby rcharvat » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 am

Anyone have a tip for finding the loocation of the
dspic33_uart1.c, dspc33_uar1_msg.c.... _ts, ... uart 2 - The entire pumkin dspic33 library folder in source files?

Also the same file in header files as well...

Not sure if I didn't install it and just can't find it or what.

Thanks,
Rob
rcharvat

Re: Cannot find uart files

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:33 am

Links to all of the software that must be installed with a CubeSat Kit are included in the Customer Download Area.

For reference, the files you are looking for come from the (free) Pumpkin libraries located at http://www.pumpkininc.com/library/.
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Cannot find uart files

Postby rcharvat » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 am

Thanks for the help, it worked.

By the way I have a 2007 version of MPLAB C30 Compiler, it looks like it is version 2. I was trying to run a program and noticed I don't have the pps.h, and it produced an error for not having the file. I was wondering if there is an alternative download space for this file as well, it is a dspic Dsc Peripheral library. Microchip Implied it may be free with the newest freeware MPLAB C30 V3, but as you can imagine I have to install the entire program to get a look at the .h files inside the support folder of the C compiler rather than strole through and copy paste. I am going to install that once I get administrator rights back on my machine.

As far as version tracking with the Pumpkin hardware/software, is there anything additional I should be making not of? Using MPLAB ICD 3 Debug/Programmer.

Respectfully,
Rob
rcharvat

Return to Configuration