Page 2 of 2

Re: problem with the 8th task

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 am
by gloin
hello aek,

I tried the patch but the stack overflow occured again, first I tried to compile my project with the new hitech pro compiler but I got a strange error, it couldnt see the definition of tasks, after this I tried the old compiler with the new header file, and evertyhing began to work perfectly, the near ram usage dropped to 16%, before now it was 86%, I created 12 tasks and 5 semaphores and can compile without a problem. I hope I managed to finish my project. Thank you for your kind help and your useful "salvo".

regards,


------------------
Gloin

[This message has been edited by gloin (edited June 14, 2007).]