Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

SalvoLite SRC problem...

For issues specific to Microchip's PICmicro® MCUs, including compilers (e.g. HI-TECH PICC & PICC-18, Microchip MPLAB®-C18) and IDEs (e.g. Microchip MPLAB®).

SalvoLite SRC problem...

Postby HeenaMaru » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:58 am

Hey Thanx ...well can u please sand me the link for Salvo Lite PICC18 with Hitech PICC compiler and MPLAB V6...

quote:
Originally posted by aek:
Please re-read the Salvo docs carefully. You're following the instructions for a Salvo Pro source-code build.

Salvo Lite has only mem.c as Salvo source -- everything else is in the libraries.

HeenaMaru

Re: SalvoLite SRC problem...

Postby aek » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:38 am

Please re-read the Salvo docs carefully. You're following the instructions for a Salvo Pro source-code build.

Salvo Lite has only mem.c as Salvo source -- everything else is in the libraries.

------------------

-------
aek
aek

Postby HeenaMaru » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:31 am

Hello,

I am a new bie in this Salvo lite arena, I have downloaded the Salvo 3.2.3 from the pumpkin website. But when I am building the project in Mplab I am not able to get all the source files for Salvo in the "src" folder. There is only 1 source file present in this folder i.e. "mem.c".

Please let me know, so as to what may be wrong & from where do I get the rest of the files like.."binsem.c, init.c, delay.c..etc" ??

Thanx & Regards,
Heena

HeenaMaru

Postby aek » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:53 am

Searching the forums yields: http://www.pumpkininc.com/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000077.html

------------------

-------
aek
aek

Return to PICmicro MCUs