Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

ISR

For issues specific to Microchip's PICmicro® MCUs, including compilers (e.g. HI-TECH PICC & PICC-18, Microchip MPLAB®-C18) and IDEs (e.g. Microchip MPLAB®).

ISR

Postby gonzalo7 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:02 am

Hello,

How can I change a global variable in an ISR, I'm working with a isr.c where there are Init() and ISR, but when I try to change a gloval variable compiler generates an error, I tried aldo use a Message, but I have some kind of undefined error message,

Is it possible to cahange a gloval variable or to signal a message inside an ISR???

Thanks in advance,

Gonzalo

gonzalo7

Re: ISR

Postby aek » Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:15 am

Hello.

Can you post an example of what you are trying to do? It's not clear (to me) from your post ...

quote:
Is it possible to ... signal a message inside an ISR?
Yes.

For the MPLAB-C18 and IAR PIC18 compilers, just call OSSignalXyz().

For the PICC and PICC-18 compilers, please review the section "Multiple Callgraph Issues" in RM-PICC and RM-PICC18.

------------------

[This message has been edited by aek (edited September 26, 2003).]

-------
aek
aek

Re: ISR

Postby gonzalo7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:42 am

Thanks,

I has the ISR code into a isr.c file, so I moves my ISR code into my main.c file and read about "Multiple Callgraph Issues" and it worked,

Thanks, again

quote:
Originally posted by aek:
Hello.

Can you post an example of what you are trying to do? It's not clear (to me) from your post ... [QUOTE]Is it possible to ... signal a message inside an ISR?

Yes.

For the MPLAB-C18 and IAR PIC18 compilers, just call OSSignalXyz().

For the PICC and PICC-18 compilers, please review the section "Multiple Callgraph Issues" in RM-PICC and RM-PICC18.

[/QUOTE]

gonzalo7

Return to PICmicro MCUs