Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

uIP and RTOS

For issues specific to TI's MSP430 line of ultra-low-power microcontrollers, including compilers (e.g. Quadravox AQ430), IDEs (e.g. IAR Embedded Workbench) and development tools (e.g. TI MSP-FET430 Flash Emulation Tool).

uIP and RTOS

Postby bikenut » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:52 am

I ok, I have a sample of Salvo working (using TimerB to call OSTimer()), and I have Paul Curtis's version of uIP running on a different solution. I am now trying to integrate uIP with Salvo. I have included the lib libsfcs430-a.lib into the uIP project. I included <salvo.h> and salvocfg.h from my original project. I am getting link errors from symbols such as "undefined symbol '_OSeligQP'" etc. I must be missing something, but not sure what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks

/Bill

bikenut

Re: uIP and RTOS

Postby aek » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:04 am

1) Was it you who left a phone message (707 area code) on Friday? I'm sorry but we couldn't return the call because the last 4 digits of the phone number were unitelligible and there was no caller ID info.

2) You probably forgot to add Salvo's mem.c.

3) Send an email to support and I'll send you a main.c that runs uIP + Salvo.

------------------

-------
aek
aek

Re: uIP and RTOS

Postby bikenut » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:11 am

Yes, the last four digits are 1401. You can send the main file to w.sell@comcast.net. I have a client that requires a stack and RTOS; Richard Barry has a port for his RTOS, but I like the feature set of Salvo better and memory usage is better.

Thanks very much for the prompt replies.

/Bill

bikenut

Return to TI's MSP430