Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

Need SDCARD example

If you have a general question or comment regarding the CubeSat kit, post it here.

Need SDCARD example

Postby ankushdesai » Sun May 17, 2009 4:59 am

After installing the cubesat kit software i wanted to test the SDCARD example. BUt it cannt find the CS_XXX files in the project.
Can you please mail me the examples which contains this files.Or where can i find the examples.
ankushdesai

Re: Need SDCARD example

Postby aek » Sun May 17, 2009 6:27 am

moved to CubeSat Kit: General forum.

------------------

-------
aek
aek

Postby aek » Sun May 17, 2009 6:30 am

Assuming you have purchased a CubeSat Kit recently, or you purchased the CubeSat Kit's SD Card library, then you need to run the CubeSat Kit effs-thin installer from the download directory. In it you will find an SD Card example in the CubeSatKitExample tree.

------------------

-------
aek
aek

Postby ankushdesai » Sun May 17, 2009 10:13 am

quote:
Originally posted by aek:
Assuming you have purchased a CubeSat Kit recently, or you purchased the CubeSat Kit's SD Card library, then you need to run the CubeSat Kit effs-thin installer from the download directory. In it you will find an SD Card example in the CubeSatKitExample tree.

ankushdesai

Postby ankushdesai » Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 am

I have purchased the CubeSat Kit and i got the example in the Example folder /SD/SD1/ but the CSK_XX files in it are missing. And i cannt build the example because of that.
QUOTE]Originally posted by aek:

[/QUOTE]

ankushdesai

Postby aek » Sun May 17, 2009 10:52 am

All the files are present in the current installers, but y0u have to pick the correct installers.

Please re-install, identify exactly which installers you ran, and present the Build Results window of your builds.

Prior to re-installing be sure to read and carefully follow the instructions in each download directory's readme file -- for most users, a particular combination of installers is recommended.

------------------

-------
aek
aek

Return to CubeSat General