Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

OSRpt() function

Have an idea on how to make Salvo better? Post it here!

OSRpt() function

Postby luben » Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:09 am

Hello,

It's very nice that Salvo has so powerful function to control the flowing of tasks and events. But will be grate if I can use some of the features, but not all of them. I mean, will be good, if OSRpt() has some keys, that will control wich events, messages , etc. will be displayed.

For example, if I need to watch only events, and my problem is located in the BinSem, I don't need whole information (that will take a lot of time ond uP resources) about my project, but a piece of it. Or you should create a class or report functions like:
OSRptBinSem(), OSRptMsgQ(), OSRptMsg().

If you have such smaller and faster functions, they could be used even in very small RAM uP like PIC.

Even you can make such function to return the status of only the desired event or object,
like OSRptBinSem(_Semaphore1) or OSRptMsgQ(_Queue3).....

When you have problems with your phone and you want from the communication company the list of the phonecalls, you don't need the list of your bank account transactions, bills for water and so on, right? I mean, will be great if I can use only these resources that I need - this will save memory, RAM and time in my projects.

Regards
Luben

luben

Re: OSRpt() function

Postby aek » Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:47 am

OSRpt() is pretty big ... we'll be looking at new ways of reporting the status of the Salvo tasks and events ... thanks for the suggestions.
-------
aek
aek

Re: OSRpt() function

Postby tbims23822 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 am

www.drop-shopping.com is a premium website for cheap air jordans shoes and other more really nike air jordan shoes.We have varity of cheap air jordan shoes available for wholesale.Cheap China wholesale shoes including cheap Nike shoes and cheap jordan shoes,nike sneakers,nike sneakers discount,air jordan sneakers,air force sneakers.We supply nike sneakers,jordan sneakers,air jordan sneakers,air force sneakers wholesale.You can buy very cheap jordans shoes including cheap women shoes,cheap nike shoes,cheap running shoes from us.

tbims23822

Return to Feature Requests