Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

Updated document AN-23

If you have a general question or comment regarding Salvo, post it here.

Updated document AN-23

Postby mattwhillock » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:59 am

Hi,

I am currently using RA CrowssWorks to develop an app with a Salvo library build project. This limits the timers to 8 bits I believe. I would like to port the existing project to one using a Salvo source build version so I can use 16 bit timers. Is it possible to get an updated AN-23 document because the current one is so out of date that I'm unsure whether I'm doing the right thing or not. For example, one of the diagrams shows what files a file dialog box (win98 flavour by the looks of it!) should contain - the files are no longer part of salvo or have changed name; at least Windows denies all knowledge of them. Which files do I need? It's really guesswork - if my project compiles but doesn't run where does the problem lie? We really need an up to date version of this document urgently which is using the latest version of Salvo and RA CrossWorks (or is Studio, can't remember?). Please. Pretty please.

Cheers,
Matt
mattwhillock

Re: Updated document AN-23

Postby aek » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 am

I'll see what I can do ... we could use an update to that doc :-)
-------
aek
aek

Re: Updated document AN-23

Postby mattwhillock » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:59 am

Hi,

Thanks. It would be really useful. I need to get going with a source build sharpish. I tried creating one yesterday and failed miserably, hence the slight rant... my apologies.

Cheers,
Matt
mattwhillock

Return to General