Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

problem with the 8th task

If you can't make Salvo do what you want it to do, post it here.

Re: problem with the 8th task

Postby gloin » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 am

hello aek,

I tried the patch but the stack overflow occured again, first I tried to compile my project with the new hitech pro compiler but I got a strange error, it couldnt see the definition of tasks, after this I tried the old compiler with the new header file, and evertyhing began to work perfectly, the near ram usage dropped to 16%, before now it was 86%, I created 12 tasks and 5 semaphores and can compile without a problem. I hope I managed to finish my project. Thank you for your kind help and your useful "salvo".



[This message has been edited by gloin (edited June 14, 2007).]

Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:00 pm


Return to Coding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests