Pumpkin, Inc.

Pumpkin User Forums

Purchasing Salvo

If you're interested in purchasing Salvo but have some questions you want answered first, post them here.

Purchasing Salvo

Postby linton » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:29 am

I wish to purchase Salvo. Before that I need top clear some doubts :

1. Which is the proven Salvo version for PIC18F2620.
2. Where cn I get the pricing details

Linton K John
Project Engineer – E&PE
Wipro Technologies
Ph: +91-080-51103070. Ext 3386
E-Mail: linton.john@wipro.com

Re: Purchasing Salvo

Postby aek » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:23 am

Hi Linton.
Which is the proven Salvo version for PIC18F2620.
The current release (v3.2.3) is entirely compatible with the PIC18F2620 and the current MPLAB-C18.

The latest MCC18 compiler (v2.30.01) recently added support for the 'F2620, among others. It is completely compatible with Salvo v3.2.3.

The only limitation we're aware of is that with Salvo v3.2.3, you will not be able to do Salvo library builds with the extended instruction set, because we have not yet built Salvo libraries with the extended instruction set. Any attempt to do so will result in an error reported by the compiler/linker.

You can still do Salvo library builds without the extended instruction set, and the size difference in your application is likely to be minimal anyway.

If you really need the extended instruction set, by purchasing Salvo Pro you can do a Salvo source-code build with the extended instruction set enabled.

We hope to add library support for the extended instruction set in the next major release (v3.3).

Where can I get the pricing details?
Our price list is available on the website at http://www.pumpkininc.com/content/doc/forms/pricelist.pdf. You can also see prices and order on-line at our web store.

Re: Purchasing Salvo

Postby tbims23822 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

www.drop-shopping.com is a premium website for cheap air jordans shoes and other more really nike air jordan shoes.We have varity of cheap air jordan shoes available for wholesale.Cheap China wholesale shoes including cheap Nike shoes and cheap jordan shoes,nike sneakers,nike sneakers discount,air jordan sneakers,air force sneakers.We supply nike sneakers,jordan sneakers,air jordan sneakers,air force sneakers wholesale.You can buy very cheap jordans shoes including cheap women shoes,cheap nike shoes,cheap running shoes from us.

Return to Pre-Sales Inquiries